WordPress is a great companion for CiviCRM because it allows CiviCRM developers to build very useful multi-user communities for non-profits. CiviCRM allows for management and constant contact with your constituents whether they be patrons, members or volunteers. In addition, WordPress’s social networking features help your community come together online without compromising their privacy like using other venues like Facebook.
This service is for site owners who already have WordPress and would like to integrate CiviCRM into their website.
- Install and integrate your existing WordPress-based website with CiviCRM
- Configure CiviCRM to meet your organization’s need.
- Integrate with payment gateway like PayPal
- Import exiting data into CiviCRM using a format like CSV
- Train your staff on how to use CiviCRM
- CiviCRM or WordPress Hosting – $150/mo. paid monthly
- On going maintenance and support – $150/mo. paid monthly
- Helpdesk Support – $400/mo paid quarterly
However, if you would prefer to use your own, we will work within its constraints to make it work for you! After installing it, we will . We will also. We will then online using screen-sharing for up to two hours.
Certain features of CiviCRM like mailing lists require certain features from your hosting platform — therefore we provide a Canadian-based hosting solution for CiviCRM which utilizes Amazon SES service to send e-mails.